- Costing the earth: The price of biodynamic viticulture More and more viticulturists are attracted by biodynamics’ holistic approach and focus on soil optimisation and vine health. Inorganic inputs are minimised in favour of home-made preparations and composts. Many ...
- Fine Wine in the UK – the state of the market and outlook
- Social Media: Building communities and understanding them Social media is a way for you to build your own contacts and network, but as importantly, to understand, measure and follow your brand, your market penetration, your influence and ...
- The cost of Champagne DECONSTRUCTING THE cost of producing a bottle of Champagne is fraught with difficulty. Firstly, it is not a subject many producers, nor their oversight bodies, jump to facilitate. Secondly, Champagne ...
- The Italian Way: sparkling wines 对不起，此内容只适用于美式英文。 For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language. Italy is a country of ...
- Wine journalism and publishing: the impact of social media The impact of new media on the proliferation and quality of information available to the consumer and the correlative consequences on revenue models for publishers. Journalism (print media) is undergoing a ...
References [ + ]
|1.||↑||Steiner's credentials include: the Goetheanum, the international headquarters of Anthroposophy based in Dornach, Switzerland; the Camphill schools/communities for those with special needs; Eurythmy; Anthroposophical medicine;Waldorf schools; and biodynamics.|
|2.||↑||Manfredd Klett. Principles of Biodynamic Spray and Compost Preparations. Floris Books, 2006.|
|3.||↑||Irina Santiago. Biodynamics vs. Conventional Viticulture in Australia: A comparison of Costs and Operations. Doctoral thesis. School of Agriculture, Food andWine. University of Adelaide, November 2010. It is also worth pointing out that this study drew no distinction in operational efficiency since to do so only "highlights variations in management practise". Note: the project results only relate to the operational costs of those variables that were identified as potentially different between the two systems.|
|4.||↑||Ch. Linder, O.Viret and J-L Spring. P Droz. D Dupuis. Viticulture intégrée et bio-organique: synthèse de sept ans d’observations. Agridea, 2006.|
|5.||↑||Irina Santiago. Biodynamics vs. Conventional Viticulture in Australia: A comparison of Costs and Operations. Doctoral thesis. School of Agriculture, Food and Wine. University of Adelaide, November 2010. It is also worth pointing out that this study drew no distinction in operational efficiency since to do so only 'highlights variations in management practise'. Note: the project results only relate to the operational costs of those variables that were identified as potentially different between the two systems.|
|6.||↑||(1) Small – up to 3 hectares; (2) Medium – from 3.1 to 9.9 hectares; and (3) Large – above 10 hectares. Initially the group had another subdivision – from 10 to 20 hectares and above 20 hectares. However, the differences in operational costs between the two second largest subdivisions were not sufficiently significant to justify such a grouping.|
|7.||↑||highest estimate/number of bottles|
|8.||↑||Jennifer R Reeve, L Carpenter-Boggs, John P Reganold, Alan L York, Glenn McGourty, and Leo P McCloskey. Soil and Winegrape Quality in Biodynamically and Organically Managed Vineyards.American Society for Enology and Viticulture, 2005.|
|9.||↑||Dr Emmanuel Bourguignon, directeur du développement, LAMS, France. November, 2011|
|10.||↑||Franck Dubourdieu. La Viticulture Biologique, March, 2011|
|11.||↑||François Bouchet. Biodynamic Agriculture (Fifty years of the practice and teaching of biodynamics). Deux Versants 2003.|
|13.||↑||www.cartridgesave.co.uk - as updated by Fabian Cobb|
|15.||↑||Google announced via Twitter in February 2009, that Facebook updates are now included in the search engine's real-time search feature.|
|17.||↑||Le véritable prix des grandes bouteilles. La Revue du Vin de France, February 2009 pp24-29, Jerôme Baudouin|